George Passey FRICS
Call on 0113 850 0501 or 0800 880 6024
The practice is headed by George Passey, a Chartered Surveyor with 25+ years post-qualification experience - an expert in home surveys and asset management work across Yorkshire.
George upholds strict ethical and practical standards. As a surveyor, George also has the experience to provide reliable, accurate and expert reports on any and all defects.
A little background on Garforth:
Garforth is a city and metropolitan borough in West Yorkshire, England. Among the many notable buildings in Garforth are Garforth Cathedral and the 360 ft tower of Bridgewater Place, also known as "The Dalek", which is the region's tallest building.
Our RICS Chartered Surveyors carry out most of the property surveying services you need, whether buying new property or assessing problems in the home you already own.
George Passey MRICS is an experienced Chartered Surveyor with expertise across the profession. He is able to provide you with surveys and valuations of all types, including RICS Home Buyer and Full Building Surveys, with a valuation if required.
George will guide you through your property purchase and can also help with issues with property you already own, as well as the following surveying services.
- Property Valuations
- Structural SurveysSnagging Reports
- Single Fault Assessment
- Schedule of Dilapidations
- Schedule of Condition
- RICS Home Buyer Survey
- RICS Full Building Surveys
- Residential Valuations
- Property Valuation
- Property Surveys
- Project Management
- Probate Property Valuations
- Pre-Purchase Survey Report
- Planning Advice
- Party Wall Act: Advice, Notices and Awards
- New Build Assessments
- Mortgage Valuations
- Matrimonial Property Valuations
- Major Elements Surveys
- Major Defects Reports
- Land Valuations
- Land Surveys
- House Purchase Survey with Valuation
- House Purchase SurveyExpert Witness Reports
- Drawing Plans
- Dilapidations Reports
- Condition Reports
- Commercial Property Valuations
- Commercial Property Surveys
- Building Survey
- Building Reinstatement Valuations
- Building Plans
- Building Insurance Valuations
- Building and Land Plans
- Boundary Disputes and Advice
- Asbestos Survey
- Acquisition Advice